Saturday, September 25, 2010

Week 5-6

If you are used to regular exercise, it is safe to continue in pregnancy until a time when your bump gets in the way, making some forms of exercise more difficult. If you are not used to exercising, then, it is a good time to start. Exercise helps you to develop good muscle tone, strength and endurance. It helps you to manage the extra weight you'll put on (or prevent you putting on too much more weight). Help you to get  fit for labour and help on getting back your figure back after birth. To be honest, I don't really like to exercise even when I am pregnant. The only exercise that I have was shopping for hours that encourage me to walk more. It helps on my labour, I only endure 3 hours of labour pain.

Pregnancy symptoms usually begins on week 6 and some women will notice nausea that can last all day long just like me. Especially when you have twins, your morning sickness can get worst. Fatigue as usual, the discomfort of sore breast and the need to urinate more often and that's annoying me all night. Especially I have insomnia during my pregnancy when both babies take turn to kick me. I do not get to sleep until 5-6 in the morning. And that when my frequent urinating kicking in. Most importantly, you get all the nutrients that you need for your babies, drink plenty of water and eats regular meals.

1 comment: