Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 3-4

Now you start to notice the early signs of pregnancy such as fatigue, frequent urination, and tender, swollen breasts. Talking about fatique, I remember I used to look for Poh Piah, Kuew Tiao, and Hailam chicken rice in UK. I even begged my hubby to bring me to KFC in the middle of night. Once I ate Thai Style chicken leg in the  3am. When I am back to Malaysia I was look for candy floss everywhere in the shopping mall. Don't complaint much, if you have fatique, is normal. I heard there is this pregnant women who chewed the Charcoal Pills as well. 

Sorry, got carried away for a sec. 

Now, some may even notice a little spot for a few days around the time when is supposedly period is due. You can now start taking folic acid if you haven't. You will have to start looking for your preferred gynecologist for monthly check. He/She will be monitoring your baby development. Now you can even see your babies on 4D scan. That's how advance the technologies are.

No comments:

Post a Comment